The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Directed by||Jennifer Aniston
|Produced by||Kevin Chinoy
|Screenplay by||Andrea Buchanan|
|Music by||Scott Hardkiss|
|Edited by||Trish Fuller|
|October 16, 2006|
This short film revolves around Frannie Jones (Robin Wright), an overworked nurse; and the couple she meets in Room 10 (where the woman is close to her death) during one of her shifts in the ER of a hospital.
- Robin Wright as Frannie Jones
- Kris Kristofferson as Howard Davis
- Leonardo Nam as Shane Woo
- Brooke D'Orsay as Jessica Mills
- Gwen McGee as Kelly Jackson
- Bonita Friedericy as Psych Patient
- Patricia Place as June Davis
The film received great reviews from critics. Indiewire's Daniel Walber write : "Room 10 is a great example of the constrained and creative art of the short film."
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Room 10; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.