The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born|| (1990-05-04) 4 May 1990
Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||95 kg (14 st 13 lb)|
As of 15 October 2019
Ryan Morgan (born centre.4 May 1990) is an Australian professional footballer who plays as a
He has previously played for the Parramatta Eels and the Melbourne Storm in the NRL. He played for St Helens in the Betfred Super League, spent the 2019 season on-loan from Saints at the London Broncos in the Super League.
Morgan was born in Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia.
Morgan made his NRL debut in round 1 2011 against the New Zealand Warriors at a sell out crowd at Eden Park, he scored his first try in round 4 against the North Queensland Cowboys leaving the field straight after because of injury. Morgan was in and out of first grade in 2011, finishing the season with 14 games and 6 tries as the club narrowly avoided the wooden spoon. He later re-signed with Parramatta until 2013.
In the 2012 NRL season, Morgan made a total of 19 appearances as Parramatta finished last on the table for the first time since 1972. The following year, Morgan again made 19 appearances as Parramatta finished last for a second consecutive year. A
Morgan made a total of 8 appearances for Melbourne in the 2016 NRL season but did not feature in the club's finals campaign or the 2016 NRL Grand Final. After spending two years at St. Helens, Morgan was loaned out to the London Broncos for the Super League XXIV season. Morgan made 22 appearances for London as the club were relegated from the Super League.
- "Ryan Morgan - Career Stats & Summary". Rugby League Project. 4 May 1990. Retrieved 5 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Parramatta Eels defeat the Gold Coast Titans to avoid wooden spoon for 2011". Daily Telegraph.
- "Season review: Parramatta Eels". www.nrl.com.
- "Parramatta Eels work to erase bitter memories of 2013's wooden spoon season". Daily Telegraph.
- "2014 NRL season reviews of the New Zealand Warriors and Parramatta Eels". news.com.au.
- "Morgan signs with Storm". Zero Tackle. Retrieved 5 May 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Saints add Storm centre for 2017". RUGBY-LEAGUE.COM. Retrieved 22 August 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "What next for London Broncos after their 'heartbreaking' relegation?". The Guardian.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Ryan Morgan; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.