The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Created by||Tatjana Marjanovic|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||23|
|Running time||10 minutes per episode|
|Original release||6 March 2012 (2012-03-06) –
SYD2030 is a multi-award-winning Australian young adult drama web series created by Australian production company, Cheese on Toast Productions. The show premiered on 6 March 2012 and made history by becoming the first ever web series to be distributed by the ABC. Inspired by shows like Gossip Girl and Skins, the series' two seasons follow Cameron Hunter, an affluent law student, as his seemingly perfect life begins to unravel.
Cameron Hunter, played by Dave White, lives the perfect life - heir to a legal legacy, top of the class, beautiful girlfriend - but even he has his secrets. So when his past comes back to get him, how long will it take before the truth's revealed?
Cast and characters
- Dave White as Cameron Hunter.
- Tatjana Marjanovic as Bridget Knox.
- George Xanthis as Leo Cassevetes.
- Sophie Luck as Frankie Goldstein.
- Laura Benson as Lara Lurhmann.
- Johnny Emery as Christopher Lurhmann.
- Nick Wright as Elliot Harrison.
- Dominic Deutscher as William Grant.
SYD2030 has been nominated for 30 awards worldwide, including the coveted Webby Award, an Academy Award for web television and has won 10 awards including best international web series at the L.A. Film, TV and Webisode Festival in 2012 and a Telly Award.
- Fabb, Richard; Swinburne, Sue. "How web series are shaking up Australia's screen industry". The Conversation. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- Sophieluck. "Drama has a new zip code: SYD:2030".
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article SYD2030; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.