The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born|| (1998-07-22) 22 July 1998
|Other names||Mix or Mixxiw|
|Education||High school from Boonyawat Witthayalai School (Thai: โรงเรียนบุญวาทย์วิทยาลัย)|
|Alma mater||currently studying at Chulalongkorn University in the Faculty of Veterinary Science|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Sahaphap Wongratch (Thai: สหภาพ วงศ์ราษฎร์) also known as Mix (Thai: มิกซ์) or Mixxiw (Thai: มิกซ์ซิว), born on 22 July 1998, is a Thai actor, model, singer and a former member of the boy band Cute Chef Thailand. He is known for his main role as Tian in GMMTV's A Tale of Thousand Stars (2021) and for playing Muang Nan in Fish Upon the Sky (2021).
Early life and education
Sahaphap Wongratch was born on 22 July 1998 in Lampang Province, Thailand. He graduated and obtained a high school certificate from Bunyawat Witthayalai School. He can speak Northen dialect or Kam Muang, (Thai: กำเมือง) but in the series, he acted as a role of a boy from central Thailand so he had to speak standard Thai accent. With his fame and background of hometown is in the northern area who can speak the northern dialect fluently, he is frequently asked by the media to speak his dialect during the show or interview.
Mix is currently a fourth-year student at Chulalongkorn University in the Faculty of Veterinary Science. He entered into Thailand entertainment industry when he was selected to be part of Chula Cute Boy and participated in the parade of the Chula-Thammasat Traditional Football Match who summoned the university flag during the parade.
Official debut and solo activities
He debuted in 2013, having appeared publicly in shows in 2018 as a guest. He debuted in 2019 as an actor under GMMTV. He is a member of the boy band called "Cute Chef Thailand" and the first debut album was Haguttokyuukyuu (มะงึก ๆ อุ๋ง ๆ) In December 2012, he introduced a merchandise line called XIW. He also featured a Star Wars x Pandora collaboration piece. He endorsements with international bands such as Lazada, Food Panda and Burger King. In his guesting with GMMTV's online show, Arm Share which the episode is about "Skin Care Sharing", aside from sharing Skin care routine and products he using, he also share his name on Instagram which is @mixxiw is came up to his name MIX, if the word is rotated 180°, the word MIX became XIW, which serves as his name to his merchandise line.
His name became more popular in Thailand and across the world as he leads his first drama role in hit-Thai Boys' Love drama A Tale of Thousand Stars as Tian, a rich man turned volunteer teacher in Pha Pun Dao, alongside Pirapat Watthanasetsiri (Earth) who played the role of Chief Phupha. He received positive reviews for his portrayal of Tian which led to increased familiarity and opened more opportunities for him. And because of him and Pirapat's perfect chemistry as a couple in the series, their fandom called them as "EarthMix", derived from their perspective names.
Recently, he was played the role of "Muang Nan", the kind-hearted, handsome 2nd year student of Allied Health Sciences Department in another hit-Thai Boys' Love series Fish upon the Sky alongside Phuwin Tangsakyuen, Naravit Lertratkosum (Pond), Trai Nimtawat (Neo), and Thanawin Teeraphosukarn (Louis). On 26 June 2021, he had his first-ever Digital fan meeting called Earth Mix: Love at First Live Fan Meeting along with his on-screen partner, Earth Pirapat.
|2021||A Tale of Thousand Stars||Ni Tan Pan Dao (Thai: นิทานพันดาว)||Tian (Thai: เธียร)||Main role|||
|Fish upon the Sky||Pla Bon Fah (Thai: ปลาบนฟ้า)||Mueang Nan (Thai: เมืองน่าน)||Supporting role|||
|2021||นิทานพันดาว (Ni Tan Pan Dao)||กัน นภัทร (Gun Napat)||Ost. นิทานพันดาว 1000 Stars|||
|ครึ่งชีวิต (ทั้งจิตใจ) (Khrueng Chiwit (Thang Chitchai))||New Jiew (Napassorn Phuthornjai and Piyanut Sueajongpru)||As Talay|||
|Year||Title||Romanized & English||Role||Notes||Ref.|
|2021||ครึ่งชีวิต (ทั้งจิตใจ) The Story||Kreung Chee Wit (Tang Jit Jai) "My Another Half" The Story||As Talay||New Jiew|||
|Year||Song Title||Romanized & English||Artist(s)||Notes||Ref.|
|2018||มะงึง ๆ อุ๋ง ๆ||Ma Ngung Ngung Ung Ung||Cute Chef Thailand||Official Music Video|||
|2021||คนแบบไหน||Kon Baeb Nai (What type [of a person you are looking for?])||Mix Sahaphap||Ost. ปลาบนฟ้า Fish Upon The Sky|||
- "Is this Thai actor/singer BTS' Jin's long-lost twin?". South China Morning Post. 6 March 2021.
- หนุ่มเมืองเหนือ มิกษ์ สหภาพ โรงเรียนบุญวาทย์วิทยาลัย จังหวัดลำปาง | https://teen.mthai.com/the_boy/99437.html
- มิกซ์ เด้กบุญวาทย์ ตามไปฟอลไอจีกัน | https://www.dek-d.com/board/view/3511012/
- น่าฮักขนาด “เอิร์ท-มิกซ์” เพื่อนคู่ซี้ อู้กำเมืองชวนนับดาว | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3fcCHCs19E
- มิกซ์ สหภาพ นิสิตสัตวแพทย์ จุฬาฯ ตัวแทนจุฬาฯ ผู้ถือธงในงานฟุตบอลประเพณีฯ 73 | https://campus.campus-star.com/variety/100144.html
- ORNLY YOU X CUTE CHEF – มะงึกๆอุ๋งๆ (Haguttokyuukyuu) | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuXwVgCsHZI
- "สิ้นสุดการรอคอย!! นิทานพันดาว ปล่อยทีเซอร์สุดฟิน พร้อมออนแอร์ 29 ม.ค.นี้". GMMTV (in Thai). 7 January 2021. Retrieved 7 January 2021.
- "เรื่องย่อละคร ปลาบนฟ้า Fish upon the sky ช่อง GMM25". GMMTV (in Thai). 25 March 2021. Retrieved 25 March 2021.
- "นิทานพันดาว Ost.นิทานพันดาว 1000stars – กัน นภัทร". youtube.com (in Thai). youtube.com. 20 January 2021. Retrieved 20 January 2021.
- "NEW JIEW - ครึ่งชีวิต (ทั้งจิตใจ) [Official MV]". youtube.com (in Thai). youtube.com. 29 April 2021. Retrieved 2 May 2021.
- "NEW JIEW - ครึ่งชีวิต (ทั้งจิตใจ) [The Story]". youtube.com (in Thai). youtube.com. 26 April 2021. Retrieved 26 April 2021.
- "ORNLY YOU X CUTE CHEF – มะงึกๆอุ๋งๆ(Haguttokyuukyuu)". youtube.com (in Thai). youtube.com. 27 September 2018. Retrieved 27 September 2018.
- "Ost. ปลาบนฟ้า Fish Upon The Sky". youtube.com (in Thai). youtube.com. 30 April 2018. Retrieved 30 April 2021.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Sahaphap Wongratch; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.