The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Sailor Be Good
|Sailor Be Good|
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Screenplay by||Ethel Doherty
Viola Brothers Shore
|Story by||Frank O'Connor|
|Produced by||Joseph I. Schnitzer
George E. Stone
Max Hoffman Jr.
|Cinematography||Charles Edgar Schoenbaum|
|Edited by||Viola Lawrence|
Jefferson Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Sailor Be Good is a 1933 American Pre-Code comedy film directed by James Cruze and written by Ethel Doherty, Viola Brothers Shore and Ralph Spence. Starring Jack Oakie, Vivienne Osborne, George E. Stone, Max Hoffman Jr. and Lincoln Stedman, the film was released on March 7, 1933, by RKO Pictures.
- Jack Oakie as Kelsey Jones
- Vivienne Osborne as Red Dale
- George E. Stone as Murphy
- Lincoln Stedman as Slim
- Gertrude Michael as Kay Whitney
- Huntley Gordon as Mr. Whitney
- Charles Coleman as Butler
- "Movie Review-Sailor Be Good - A Romantic Bluejacket". Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Sailor Be Good Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Sailor Be Good". TV Guide. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- John Locke, ed. Pulpwood Days: Volume 2: Live of the Pulp Writers (Elkhorn, California: Off-Trail Publications, 2013), p. 80.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Sailor Be Good; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.