The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Studio album by|
|Released||18 March 2011|
|Studio||Hansa Tonstudio Berlin, Mono Music Studio Stockholm, Electric Lady Studios, New York City, Abbey Road Studios, London|
|Producer||Herbert Grönemeyer and Alex Silva|
|Herbert Grönemeyer chronology|
Schiffsverkehr is the 13th full-length album by German singer Herbert Grönemeyer, released in March 2011. It was recorded in Berlin, Stockholm, London and New York City and was produced by Alex Silva and Herbert Grönemeyer, like the previous album 12. and every album since Bleibt alles anders in 1998.
The album reached the top spot in the German, Austrian, and Swiss charts, as well as #34 in the Netherlands. The title track also became the lead single; it peaked at #10 in Germany, #33 in Austria and #45 in Switzerland.
- "Austriancharts.at – Herbert Grönemeyer – Schiffsverkehr" (in German). Hung Medien. Retrieved 7 July 2020.
- "Dutchcharts.nl – Herbert Grönemeyer – Schiffsverkehr" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved 7 July 2020.
- "Offiziellecharts.de – Herbert Grönemeyer – Schiffsverkehr" (in German). GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved 7 July 2020.
- "Swisscharts.com – Herbert Grönemeyer – Schiffsverkehr". Hung Medien. Retrieved 7 July 2020.
- "Jahreshitparade Alben 2011". austriancharts.at. Retrieved 7 July 2020.
- "Top 100 Album-Jahrescharts" (in German). GfK Entertainment. Retrieved 7 July 2020.
- "Schweizer Jahreshitparade 2011". hitparade.ch. Retrieved 7 July 2020.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Schiffsverkehr; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.