The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Seventh Federal Electoral District of Coahuila
The Seventh Federal Electoral District of Coahuila (VII Distrito Electoral Federal de Coahuila) is one of the 300 Electoral Districts into which Mexico is divided for the purpose of elections to the federal Chamber of Deputies and one of seven such districts in the state of Coahuila.
The district's head town (cabecera distrital), where results from individual polling stations are gathered together and collated, is the city of Saltillo.
Deputies returned to Congress from this district
- LI Legislature
- LII Legislature
- LIII Legislature
- LIV Legislature
- LV Legislature
- LVI Legislature
- 1994–1997: José Luis Flores Méndez (PRI)
- LVII Legislature
- 1997–1999: Enrique Martínez y Martínez (PRI)
- 1999–2000: Pilar Cabrera Hernández (PRI)
- LVIII Legislature
- 2000–2003: Miguel Airxpe Jiménez (PRI)
- LIX Legislature
- 2003–2006: Aldo Martínez Hernández (PRI)
- LX Legislature
- 2006–2009: Oscar Miguel Mohamar Dainitín (PAN)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Seventh Federal Electoral District of Coahuila; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.