The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Som folk är mest
|Som folk är mest|
|Directed by||Hasse Ekman|
|Produced by||Lorens Marmstedt, Terrafilm|
|Written by||Hasse Ekman (writer) Herbert Grevenius (play)|
|Music by||Kai Gullmar, Sune Waldimir|
Kurre and Inga are engaged to be married, but their income is not sufficient for that just yet. Inga has no prospects of getting a raise, she has a hard time with the zealous office manager Enander. Inga has a liability to be late for work in the mornings and therefore get into trouble. The dictatorial Enander, to whom punctuality is more than a virtue, has had enough of it and is ready to burst out his anger at her. If only he can catch her being late...
To complicate matters further, one of Kurres colleagues, the sweet and flirtatious Miss Hansson, has started to court Kurre. All this will lead to misunderstandings and complications which are not so easy to solve. Will Kurre and Inga ever be able to get married?
- Barbro Kollberg as Inga Larsson
- Karl-Arne Holmsten as Kurre Östberg
- Stig Järrel as Enander
- John Botvid as Karlsson
- Tore Lindwall as Managing
- Willy Peters as Fillebom
- Agneta Lagerfeldt as Miss Hansson
- Inga-Bodil Vetterlund as Kaj
- Åke Engfeldt as Axel
- Terje Valenkamph as Hugo, "Hugge"
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Som folk är mest; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.