The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Sparkman-Hillcrest Memorial Park Cemetery
Sparkman-Hillcrest Memorial Park Cemetery is a multi-faith cemetery located at 7405 West Northwest Highway in North Dallas, Texas (USA). It is owned by Service Corporation International. Among the notable persons interred here are:
- Mary Kay Ash (1918–2001), businesswoman
- Harry W. Bass, Jr. (1927-1998), businessman
- Orville Bullington (1882-1956), lawyer and Republican politician
- Maureen Connolly (1934–1969), champion tennis player
- Grace Noll Crowell (1877–1969), poet
- Jim Cummins (1945–2007), NBC News reporter
- Bill Forester (1932–2007), NFL linebacker (1953–1963)
- Greer Garson (1904–1996), British-American actress
- Pinky Higgins (1909–1969), Major League Baseball player and manager
- Ted Hinton (1904-1977), deputy sheriff involved in the capture of the bandits Bonnie and Clyde
- William Hootkins (1948-2005), actor
- Tom Hughes (1931–1994), managing producer of Dallas Summer Musicals
- H. L. Hunt (1889–1974), businessman, one of the wealthiest men in the world
- Neel Kearby (1911–1944), World War II Medal of Honor recipient
- Freddie King (1934–1976), blues musician
- Tom Landry (1924–2000), Hall of Fame head coach of Dallas Cowboys; cenotaph at Texas State Cemetery in Austin
- Cyrus Longworth Lundell (1907–1994), scientist
- Merlyn Mantle (1932–2009), author and widow of Mickey Mantle
- Mickey Mantle (1931–1995), Hall of Fame baseball player
- James F. Moriarty (1896-1981), decorated Brigadier general in the Marine Corps
- Clint Murchison, Jr. (1923–1987), businessman, founder of Dallas Cowboys
- Wilbert Lee O'Daniel (1890–1969), governor of Texas and U.S. senator
- Ross Perot (1930–2019), business magnate, billionaire, philanthropist, and politician.
- B.M. "Mack" Rankin Jr. (1930–2013), businessman, co-founder of Freeport-McMoRan
- Gretchen Celeste Neff Rogers (1934-2020), Senior Vice President at Metropolitan Financial Savings and Loan 
- August Schellenberg (1936-2013), Métis actor
- Annette Strauss (1924–1998), mayor of Dallas, Texas
- John Tower (1925–1991), United States Senator from 1961 to 1985; cenotaph at Texas State Cemetery in Austin; the first Mrs. Tower, the former Lou Bullington (1920-2001), is also interred at Sparkman-Hillcrest.
- George Washington Truett (1867-1944), pastor of First Baptist Church of Dallas from 1897 to 1944 
- Joseph Franklin Wilson (1901–1968), politician
- Cancer beats 'Little Mo'
- Kepner, Tyler (2009-08-11). "Widow of Mantle Dies at Age 77". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- "BG James F. Moriarty (1896 - 1981) - Find A Grave Memorial".
- "Metropolitan Financial Savings and Loan". US Bank Locations.com. Retrieved 2 February 2020.
- "Josephine Jenkins Truett". findagrave.com. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
- "Joseph Franklin Wilson grave". Find a Grave. Retrieved 7 July 2010.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Sparkman-Hillcrest Memorial Park Cemetery; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.