The image is from Wikipedia Commons
The company was founded by Reo Stakis in the 1930s. It was sold to Hilton Group in 2000 for £1.2 billion. Following the sale, many of the Stakis top personnel were retained by Hilton and took some of the senior positions within the company including Sir David Michels the then CEO of Stakis, who went on to become Chief Executive of Hilton Group.
- "Reo Stakis". The Guardian. 29 August 2001. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- "The team". Michels & Taylor. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- "Grosvenor Terrace". TheGlasgowStory. Retrieved 2018-08-05.
- Argo, Andrew. "The party's over a final look round Dundee's Hilton Hotel". The Courier. Retrieved 2018-08-05.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Stakis Hotels; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.