The image is from Wikipedia Commons
A stockade is an architectural element.
Stockade may also refer to:
- a military prison, especially on an army or air force installation
- The Stockade, or The Stockade of Dry Creek, original name of Yatala Labour Prison in South Australia
- Stockade (software), net filtering software
- Stockade (Transformers), a Transformers fictional character
- Stockade Hill, Howick, near Auckland
- Stockade Historic District in Schenectady, New York
- Stockade railway station or Stockade Botanical Park, in Adelaide
- Stockade (film), a 1971 Australian musical film
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Stockade (disambiguation); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.