The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Tjoa To Hing
Tan Siok Tjien
(Chinese Indonesian name)
|Hanyu Pinyin||Cài Dàopíng|
Susilo Wonowidjojo is an Indonesian billionaire businessman.
Wonowidjojo was born Cai Daoping (蔡道平) in Kediri, East Java to a prominent Chinese Indonesian (Hokchia totok) family. He is the son of Surya Wonowidjojo, founder of Gudang Garam, a major Indonesian kretek (clove cigarette) manufacturer.
Susilo Wonowidjojo has been the President Director of PT Gudang Garam Tbk since June 2009. He served as Vice-President Director at PT Gudang Garam Tbk. He has been a Director of PT Gudang Garam Tbk since 1976.
Along with his family, Wonowidjojo owns Gudang Garam, the country's largest clove cigarette maker; the name translates to "salt warehouse". Shares hit a 4-year high in 2009 in the wake of a deal in which British American Tobacco bought a majority stake in its rival Bentoel International.
Susilo was named president in June, replacing a non-family member who left in February. He and his brother Sumarto sit on the company's board while their sister, Juni Setiawati, is a company commissioner. Their brother Rachman Halim ran the business until his death in 2008.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-28. Retrieved 2011-09-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Susilo Wonowidjojo". Forbes. Retrieved 9 December 2020.
- Leo Suryadinata. Prominent Indonesian Chinese: Biographical Sketches. Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, 1995.
- "Susilo Wonowidjojo". Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Susilo Wonowidjojo; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.