The image is from Wikipedia Commons
The Girl Without a Homeland
|The Girl Without a Homeland|
|Directed by||Constantin J. David|
The Girl Without a Homeland (German: Das Mädchen ohne Heimat) is a 1927 Austrian-German silent drama film directed by Constantin J. David and starring Jenny Hasselqvist, Henry Stuart, and Oskar Homolka.
The film's sets were designed by the art director Karl Görge.
- Jenny Hasselquist as Eve Bennet
- Henry Stuart as Georg Raval
- Oscar Homolka as Plempe
- Robert Valberg as Kriminalkommissar Brun
- Irene Krauß as Frau Raval
- Max Freiburg as Consul Cornelius
- Gertrud Kallina as Frau Cornelius
- Hans Lackner as Robert Porrier
- Helen von Münchofen as Carola de Rizo
- Emmy Flemmich as Madame Titine
- Margit Piller as Minna Müller, Kid
- Harry Frank as Gustav Bernard
- Viktor Franz as Quetscher
- Leopold Iwald as Hotelportier
- Magda Karmen as Kellnerin
- Sophie Pagay as Krähe, eine Frau aus dem Nachtasyl
- Bock & Bergfelder, p. 211.
- Bock, Hans-Michael; Bergfelder, Tim, eds. (2009). The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. New York: Berghahn Books. ISBN 978-1-57181-655-9.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article The Girl Without a Homeland; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.