The image is from Wikipedia Commons
The Mistress (1962 film)
Swedish theatrical poster
|Directed by||Vilgot Sjöman|
|Produced by||Lars-Owe Carlberg
|Written by||Vilgot Sjöman|
|Edited by||Lennart Wallén|
The Mistress (Swedish: Älskarinnan) is a 1962 Swedish drama film directed by Vilgot Sjöman. It marked Sjöman's directoral debut and was entered into the 13th Berlin International Film Festival where Bibi Andersson won the Silver Bear for Best Actress award. The film was also selected as the Swedish entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 35th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- Bibi Andersson - The Girl
- Birger Lensander - Conductor
- Per Myrberg - The Boy
- Gunnar Olsson - Old Man
- Birgitta Valberg - Motherly Woman
- Max von Sydow - Married Man
- Öllegård Wellton - Married Woman
- List of submissions to the 35th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Swedish submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "Berlinale: Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 13 February 2010.
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article The Mistress (1962 film); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.