The image is from Wikipedia Commons
The Women Around Larsson
|The Women Around Larsson|
|Directed by||Schamyl Bauman|
|Written by||Gideon Wahlberg
|Music by||Erik Baumann|
|26 December 1934|
The Women Around Larsson (Swedish: Kvinnorna kring Larsson) is a 1934 Swedish drama film directed by Schamyl Bauman and starring Edvard Persson, Gideon Wahlberg and Katie Rolfsen. The film's art direction was by Bibi Lindström. A blacksmith rescues a young sailor who has been beaten up in the street and takes him home and gives him a job as his apprentice. The young man later turns out to be an aristocrat who has run away from home.
- Edvard Persson as Lasse Larsson
- Gideon Wahlberg as Johan Jansson
- Katie Rolfsen as Sara Larsson
- Dagmar Ebbesen as Mia Sohlström
- Nils Lundell as Dahlgren
- Birgit Rosengren as Birgit Jansson
- Sture Lagerwall as Arne Lindberg
- Nils Wahlbom as Müller
- Hugo Björne as Cavalry captain Ahrenskiöld
- Alice Carlsson as Eva Ahrenskiöld
- Holger Löwenadler as Detective
- Jullan Jonsson as Ahrenskiöld's Maid
- Larsson, Mariah & Marklund, Anders. Swedish Film: An Introduction and Reader. Nordic Academic Press, 2010.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article The Women Around Larsson; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.