The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Thomas Mackenzie (disambiguation)
Sir Thomas Mackenzie (1853–1930) was Prime Minister of New Zealand in 1912, and later High Commissioner.
Thomas Mackenzie may also refer to:
- Thomas MacKenzie (Russian admiral) (1740–1786), rear admiral, founder of Sevastopol
- Thomas Mackenzie (Royal Navy officer) (1753–1813), Royal Navy admiral
- Thomas Mackenzie (Scottish politician) (1793–1856), MP for Ross and Cromarty, 1837–1847
- Thomas Mackenzie, Lord Mackenzie (1807–1869), Scottish judge
- Thomas Mackenzie (Australian politician) (1854–1934), member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly
- Thomas Mackenzie (illustrator) (1887–1944), illustrator
- Tom MacKenzie (1882–1927), Australian rules footballer
- Thomas Mackenzie (1789–1822), Member of parliament for Ross-shire, 1818–1822
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Thomas Mackenzie (disambiguation); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.