The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Directed by||Ragnar Frisk|
|Written by||Stig Ahlgren|
|Produced by||Stellan Claësson|
|Edited by||Lennart Wallén|
|Music by||Jules Sylvain|
Film AB Lux
|Distributed by||Film AB Lux|
|16 March 1942|
Maj-Lis Wassberg, an upper-class university student, hears about the poor working conditions in a major Stockholm department store. She gets a job there to investigate and encounters a bullying head of department as well as his son Thore Almen who is trying to form a trade union for which he is fired. Discovering that her father is a director at the bank that owns the store, she appeals to him to try and sort things out.
- Viveca Lindfors as Maj-Lis Wassberg
- Nils Lundell as Mr. Almen
- Björn Berglund as Thore Almen
- Karin Swanström as Fru Almen
- Gun Robertson as Birgit Almen
- Ernst Eklund as Wassberg
- Ragnar Widestedt as Managing director
- Hjördis Petterson as Mrs. Wassberg
- Arthur Fischer as 'Surlimpan'
- Emil Fjellström as Sundvall
- Sven-Eric Gamble as Boy
- Åke Grönberg as Manager at record department
- Nils Jacobsson as Man
- Willy Peters as 'Skjort-Lasse'
- Barbro Ribbing as Emmy
- Betty Bjurström as Young Woman
- Saga Sjöberg as Singer
- Carl Ström as Man
- Qvist, Per Olov & von Bagh, Peter. Guide to the Cinema of Sweden and Finland. Greenwood Publishing Group, 2000.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Tomorrow's Melody; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.