The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born||(1933-08-13) 13 August 1933|
Tony Forsberg (born 13 August 1933) is a Swedish cinematographer. At the 28th Guldbagge Awards he won the award for Best Cinematography for the film Sunday's Children. He has worked on more than 60 films and television shows between 1955 and 2002.
- A Sunday in September (1963)
- What the Swedish Butler Saw (1975)
- Paradise Place (1977)
- The Adventures of Picasso (1978)
- Sally and Freedom (1981)
- When the Raven Flies (1984)
- In the Shadow of the Raven (1988)
- Sunday's Children (1992)
- Murder at the Savoy (1993)
- In the Presence of a Clown (1997)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Tony Forsberg; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.