The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Type of site
|Film news, film criticism|
|Created by||Todd Brown|
Screen Anarchy, previously known as Twitch Film or Twitch, is a Canadian English-language website featuring news and reviews of mainly international, independent and cult films. The website was founded in 2004 by Todd Brown. In addition to films, the website covers various film festivals from Sundance, Toronto and Fantasia to Sitges, Cannes and the Berlinale. They partnered with Instinctive Film in 2011 to found Interactor, a crowd funding and viral marketing site, and with Indiegogo in 2013. Brown is a partner at XYZ Films, and Variety credits Twitch Film as helping to popularize the production company's films.
Brad Miska of Bloody Disgusting wrote that Twitch "...quickly established itself as the online world’s leading source for international, independent, cult, arthouse and genre film news, review and discussion." He also wrote: "Over the years I have become increasingly impressed by what Todd Brown has done with Twitch Film, he has cornered the market for all edgy international releases and has given life to foreign films that might never have seen the light here in the States." Ain't It Cool News has linked to Twitch Film pages on multiple occasions and UGO.com quoted a Twitch editor among its list of "critics" at its appearance at Sundance 2010. 
- Todd Brown - Founder and Editor
- Peter Martin - Managing Editor
- Andrew Mack - Editor, News
- Ard Vijn - Editor, Europe
- Benjamin Umstead - Editor, U.S.
- J. Hurtado - Editor, U.S.
- James Marsh - Editor, Asia
- Kwenton Bellette - Editor, Australia
- Michelle "Izzy" Galgana - Editor, U.S.
- Ryland Aldrich - Editor, Festivals
- Shelagh Rowan-Legg - Editor, Canada
- Christopher Bourne - Featured Critic
- Diva Vélez - Featured Contributor
- Dustin Chang - Featured Critic
- Jim Tudor - Featured Critic
- "About". Screen Anarchy. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- Punter, Jennie (2011-03-14). "Duo pact on Interactor". Variety. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- Punter, Jennie (2014-09-07). "Toronto: Indiegogo Pacts With Canadian Film Centre (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- Longwell, Todd (2012-12-05). "XYZ Films: Quartet hits it big with overseas 'Raid'". Variety. Retrieved 2016-03-14.
- Miska, Brad (February 29, 2008). "TwitchFilm and Bloody-Disgusting Team-Up!". Bloody-Disgusting News. Retrieved 9 February 2010.
- Abrams, Simon (January 27, 2010). "Frozen Reviews Trapped on a Ski Lift". UGO.COM. Archived from the original on 31 January 2010. Retrieved 9 February 2010.
- "Twitchfilm". Ain't It Cool News. Harry Knowles. August 23, 2005. Retrieved October 1, 2010.
- "TwitchFilm". Ain't It Cool News. Harry Knowles. July 3, 2005. Retrieved October 1, 2010.
- "Global Voices". Screenanarchy.com.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Screen Anarchy; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.