The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Political alignment||Social Democracy
Vatan ("Homeland" or "Motherland") is a Turkish daily newspaper founded in 2002 by the Doğan Media Group. The paper was purchased by DK (Demirören & Karacan) Corporation in April 2011 and was totally acquired by Demirören Holding a few months later.
As of March 2011, Vatan had the 15th highest circulation in Turkey at 111,489.
- "Tiraj - MedyaTava - Yazmadıysa Doğru Değildir". 7 March 2016.
- "Milliyet ve Vatan tamamen Demirören'in oldu". 8 February 2012.
- Medya Tava Circulation figures Web: Medya Tava March 8, 2011 Archived March 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Official website (in Turkish)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Vatan; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.