The image is from Wikipedia Commons
From 1986 to 1993 Velle Kadalipp worked in the state design office Estonian Industrial Design. From 1993 to 1997 he worked in the architectural bureau Entec AS. Between 1997 and 1999 Velle Kadalipp worked as a freelance architect. Since 1999 Velle Kadalipp has worked in the JVR OÜ Architectural Bureau.
Velle Kadalipp is a member of Union of Estonian Architects.
- planning for the Kehtna Parish, 1994
- planning for the city of Kilingi-Nõmme, 1996
- reconstruction of Türi street 10, 1999 (with Kalle Vellevoog)
- detail planning of Seedri and Remmelga street in Pärnu, 2000 (with Kalle Vellevoog)
- apartment building on Kaupmehe street, 2004 (with Kalle Vellevoog)
- apartment buildings on Pähkli street, 2005 (with Kalle Vellevoog)
- apartment building on Tatari street, 2005 (with Kalle Vellevoog)
- apartment building on Luige street, 2005 (with Kalle Vellevoog)
- office and apartment building in Jõhvi, 2006 (with Kalle Vellevoog)
- Library in Jõhvi, 1990 (with Ilmar Jalas, Kalle Vellevoog); 1. prize
- Dormitory of the Tartu University, 2000 (with Ilmar Jalas, Kalle Vellevoog, Enn Rajasaar); purchase
- apartment building on Kaupmehe street, 2001 (with Kalle Vellevoog, Ott Kadarik, Enn Rajasaar); 1 prize
- extension of the Pärnu Old Town Secondary School, 2001; 3. prize
- Spa in Kuressaare, 2002 (kaasautor Kalle Vellevoog); 2. prize
- Union of Estonian Architects, members, Velle Kadalipp
- Architectural Burea JVR OÜ, employees
- Inga Raukas: Has everything been sold? Residence, Kaupmehe st, Tallinn, MAJA (Estonian Architectural Review) 1-2005
- Tuuli Köller: Maarjamäe – simple solutions to complicated life, MAJA (Estonian Architectural Review) 3-2005
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Velle Kadalipp; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.