The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Volodymyr Melnykov (Imir Elnik)
Melnykov Volodymyr Mykolaiovych
(1951-09-14) September 14, 1951
|Occupation||Poet, writer, composer|
|Title||Merited Figure of Arts of Ukraine (2004)|
Volodymyr Melnykov (Ukrainian: Мельников Володимир Миколайович (Имир Ельник)!; born September 14, 1951, Chernivtsi) is a Ukrainian poet, writer, songwriter, composer and public figure, Merited Figure of Arts of Ukraine.
In 1974 – graduated from Minsk Higher Air Defense Anti-aircraft Missile Academy (Faculty of Radio Engineering).
In 1982 – graduated with honors (gold medal) from Kiev Military Academy of Air Defense of the Land Forces (Faculty of Engineering Management).
In 1987 – graduated from Kiev Military Academy of Air Defense of the Land Forces (he graduated from the postgraduate course and defended the dissertation of the candidate of technical sciences).
In 1969–1991 – served in the Armed Forces of the USSR (Moscow Air Defense District; Northern Group of Forces, Legnica, Poland; Turkestan Military District, Mary). In 1991 he was awarded the military rank "Colonel" and the scientific title "Associate Professor". Before the collapse of the USSR, he was a senior lecturer of the Kiev Military Air Defense Academy of the Land Forces.
In 1992–1995 – served in the Verification Center of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
In 1995–2001, served in the General Military Inspectorate under the President of Ukraine, where before the liquidation of the Inspectorate he was the head of the inspection department for international military cooperation and compliance with international treaties on disarmament and arms control.
In late 2001, he retired from military service. Immediately continued his service in the Presidential Administration of Ukraine, where he served as deputy head of the department in the Main Directorate of Judicial Reform, military formations and law enforcement bodies.
In 2003 he was transferred to the State Administration of Affairs of the President of Ukraine, where he served until 2005 as the head of the Department for Economic Development.
His artistic awards
- The winner of the Art Prize of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine "Emerald Lyra" for the first place in the nomination "Music" (2004)
- Laureate of the festival of the National Radio of Ukraine for the words to the song "I'm in love with Ukraine" (2013)
- Winner of the open nationwide song contest "My Dear Mother" (2014)
- Diploma for creating a cycle of patriotic songs at the All-Ukrainian Song Contest "Premiere of the Song" (2015)
- Volodymyr Melnykov. (2003). Druziam. Moim Tovarisham. To my friends, Publishing house LOGOS (ЛОГОС).
- Volodymyr Melnykov. (2007). Ukraintsi Ne Papuasy, Publishing house VIPOL (ВІПОЛ). ISBN 978-966-646-089-2.
- Imir Elnik. (2014). Bezmezna Dolia, Publishing house Alfa-Reklama (Альфа-Реклама). ISBN 978-966-288-046-5.
- Polish Bronze Medal on the Watch of Peace (1979)
- Medal For military service to Ukraine (2000)
- Merited Figure of Arts of Ukraine (2004)
- Responsible Secretary of the Supervisory Board of the National Presidential Orchestra of Ukraine
- Deputy Chairman of the public organization of the Association of Bukovynes in the city of Kiev "Bukovina"
- Melnikov Vladimir Nikolaevich // Encyclopedia of Modern Ukraine, vol.20, p.135-136
- Мельников Володимир Миколайович // Офіційний сайт Департаменту освіти і науки Чернівецької області
- Имир Ельник // Офіційний сайт письменника Имира Ельника
- Володимир Мельников. Друзям. Моим товарищам. To my friends
- Володимир Мельников. Українці – не папуаси
- a) Electronic version of the novel «Boundless Fate», the first book «Gift» on the site maxima-library, b)the address of the material of the first book of the novel in the Electronic Library «Ukrainika» of the Vernadsky National Library, which is presented in almost all major languages of the world at the choice of the reader, c)novel «Boundless Fate» in the Electronic Catalog of the Vernadsky National Library, d) The book «Boundless Fate» in the Electronic Catalog of the National Parliamentary Library
- About rewarding by the Polish Bronze Medal On the Watch of Peace(in Russian)
- Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 723 of 11.09.2007 «On approval of the composition of the Supervisory Board of the National Presidential Orchestra»(in Ukrainian)
- Association of Bukovynes in the city of Kiev "Bukovina"(in Ukrainian)
- Encyclopedia of modern Ukraine about Volodymyr Melnykov, v.20. p.p. 135-136 ISBN 978-966-02-8346-6
- Почесні імена України – еліта держави, том IV, видавництво «ЛОГОС УКРАЇНА», 2017, p.203 ISBN 978-966-2457-18-6
- V.Melnikov Books in the National Library of Vernadsky
- About the author Volodymyr Melnykov in the electronic library Rulit
- Department of Education and Science of the Chernivtsi Regional State Administration about Volodymyr Melnykov
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Volodymyr Melnykov; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.