The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Grand Central Publishing
|Parent company||Hachette Book Group|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||New York City|
|Imprints||Twelve, Grand Central Life & Style, Forever, and Forever Yours|
Grand Central Publishing is a division of Hachette Book Group. Formerly Warner Books, Grand Central Publishing came into existence in March 2006 after Time Warner sold the Time Warner Book Group to Hachette Livre.
- "Lagardère to buy Time Warner books". The New York Times. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Book publisher Hachette brings down the ax"
- "Warner Books Morphs into Grand Central Publishing". Archived from the original on 13 December 2014. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Publishing Groups - Hachette Book Group". Archived from the original on 2013-01-06. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Grand Central to Launch Digital Romance Imprint". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- [dead link]
- "Breaking News: Grand Central Publishing Is Expanding Its Romance Imprints". Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Grand Central Publishing; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.