The image is from Wikipedia Commons
A wavelength is a property of a wave.
Wavelength may also refer to:
- Wavelength (album), a 1978 album by Van Morrison
- "Wavelength" (song), a song by Van Morrison
- Wavelength (1967 film), a film by Michael Snow
- Wavelength (1983 film), a film by Mike Gray
- Wavelength (magazine), a surfing magazine
- WaveLength, a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom
- Wavelength Music Arts Projects, a Toronto-based live music series
- De Broglie wavelength, the matter-wavelength associated with a massive particle
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Wavelength (disambiguation); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.