The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born|| (1931-09-01) 1 September 1931
Zdeněk Doležal (born 1 September 1931) is a Czech former pair skater who competed internationally for Czechoslovakia. With his skating partner, Věra Suchánková, he is the 1958 World silver medalist and a two-time European champion (1957, 1958). They represented Czechoslovakia at the 1956 Winter Olympics and placed 8th.
Doležal was born on 1 September 1931 in Prague. His sports club was Rapid Pardubice. In 2016, Pardubice named him as one of the athletes to be included in the city's planned sports hall of fame.
(with Věra Suchánková)
- "World Championships: Pairs" (PDF). International Skating Union. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 July 2007.
- "European Championships: Pairs" (PDF). International Skating Union. Archived from the original (PDF) on 12 April 2007.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Zdeněk Doležal". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 3 December 2016.
- "Zdeněk Doležal". Czech Olympic Committee. Archived from the original on 22 September 2016.
- "Historie Krasobruslařského klubu Pardubice" [History of Pardubice figure skating club] (in Czech). Krasobruslařský klub Pardubice. Archived from the original on 14 April 2017.
- Koubková, Iveta (7 November 2016). "Pardubice budou mít svou "síň" slávy" [Pardubice to have its own hall of fame]. pardubice.eu (in Czech). Archived from the original on 14 April 2017.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Zdeněk Doležal; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.