The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Zhao's role as Nai Nai in The Farewell has received critical acclaim and numerous awards. For the role, she won Best Supporting Actress from the San Diego Film Critics Society Awards 2019, the Houston Film Critics Society Awards 2019, and the 2019 Chicago Indie Critics Awards and a 2020 Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female.
|2019||The Farewell||Nai Nai (奶奶)|
|2018–2019||The Story of Ming Lan||Wang Lao Tai Tai|
- Reuters (2020-02-09). "Adam Sandler Laughs Off Oscar Snub as He Wins Indie Acting Prize". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-02-23.
- Mandalit del Barco (2019-11-24). "Chinese Star Zhao Shuzhen Gains Hollywood Attention". NPR. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
- Lindsey Bahr (2019-11-22). "Already a star in China, US fame comes to 'Farewell' actress". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2020-01-13.
- Jenelle Riley (2019-07-10). "Meet Zhao Shuzhen, the Breakout Star of 'The Farewell'". Variety. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
- Ryan Lattanzio (2019-12-02). "'The Farewell' Breakout Zhao Shuzhen Helped Keep the Film's Secret From Lulu Wang's Grandmother". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
- "Chicago Indie Critics Awards: 2019 Winners". Solzy at the Movies. 2020-01-04. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
- Evan Real (2020-02-08). "Spirit Awards: Zhao Shuzhen Wins Best Supporting Actress, Skips Show Due to Coronavirus". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2020-02-08.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Zhao Shu-zhen; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.