The image is from Wikipedia Commons
- Realizing Rawls, (Cornell University Press, 1989).
- World Poverty and Human Rights: Cosmopolitan Responsibilities and Reforms, (Polity Press, 2002, 2nd ed., 2008).
- John Rawls: his Life and Theory of Justice, trans. by Michelle Kosch, (Oxford University Press, 2007).
- ドイツ語初版の John Rawls, (C.H. Beck, 1994) の英訳.
- Global Justice, (Blackwell, 2001).
- Freedom from Poverty as a Human Right: Who Owes What to the Very Poor?, (Oxford University Press, 2007).
- Rights, Culture, and the Law: Themes from the Legal and Political Philosophy of Joseph Raz, co-edited with Lukas H. Meyer and Stanley L. Paulson, (Oxford University Press, 2003).
- Global Institutions and Responsibilities: Achieving Global Justice, co-edited with Christian Barry, (Blackwell, 2005).
- Real World Justice: Grounds, Principles, Human Rights, and Social Institutions, co-edited with Andreas Follesdal, (Springer, 2005).
- A Companion to Contemporary Political Philosophy, 2 vols., co-edited with Robert E. Goodin and Philip Pettit, ( Blackwell, 2007).
- Global Ethics: Seminal Essays, co-edited with Keith Horton, (Paragon House, 2008).
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article トマス・ポッゲ; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.